Monday, February 20, 2012

The Half-Lived Life: Overcoming Passivity and Rediscovering Your Authentic SelfThe Half-Lived Life: Overcoming Passivity and Rediscovering Your Authentic Self by Lee, John
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book I feel is a book that can change your life if you feel it is relevant to your personal struggles. I personaly do struggle with passivity BIG TIME and I never thought I would find a book that described my condition so perfectly. I found most of the chapters very helpful and encouraging. I felt motivated to go out and live my life to the fullest with out settling. Turning your back on who you truly are only creates a more passive and unhappy version of yourself. This book is staying on my night stand so I can refer back to it now and again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment