Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's time to let go




*This piece of art is an oil painting by one of  my favorite artists, Audrey Kawasaki. This oil painting is called, My Dishonet Heart.

I desperately want a few people to know that I do not shame them. I just think it is better that we are not in each others lives-if not just for now then forever. But, I do love them and wish them the best life has to offer.
But, how do you tell someone that?...you can't.

Reconciling differences can be a touchy emotional process.
Proceed with caution!
The outcome may or may not be the one you hoped for.

I have come to the point of feeling like the only conversation I can have about them can be with god since I can't speak to them directly and it's a horrible feeling. Not confiding in god of coarse, but knowing to much time has passed by to re-open old wounds or arguments and re-establish trust in a relationship.

When I stop talking to someone and shut them out of my life I feel as if (later on after the fact when I've healed and calmed down) I meant to shame them initially and that is not fair because we all deserve forgiveness.  This is what Jesus taught us-it's not my rule. But, because of his teachings and sacrifice for us human beings it is what is in my heart. 

I want to forgive and I do forgive but, I can't tell certain people this because I feel like the radio silence has gone on for far to long. The past has been buried in the PAST, simply put. But, I still do pray on it from time to time.

I've learned from my own wrong doing, repentance and desire for forgiveness that I am no longer capable of feeling that it is right for me to shame someone by cutting them off without making myself clear.

I have had to learn the hard way that forgiveness should be granted internally and externally as soon as possible (whether or not a future relationship will continue) because when the moment to tell someone you forgive them (or say your sorry) passes you by it can eat away at your conscience later on.  I will make many more mistakes in my life as an imperfect human being but, I will never make this mistake again. 

I will be assertive and say what I feel in the moment. I want a true honest life and relationship with no more unspoken words or thoughts hanging in the air like an evil-energy draining dark cloud.  Let love in and the bad, the evil, the hate...let it all go and sooner than later!


*The artwork I posted is an oil painting by one of  my favorite artists, Audrey Kawasaki. This oil painting is called, My Dishonest Heart.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you girl! Letting someone know that they hurt you can be hard to do, but you feel so much better afterwards. You can gain peace in your heart. And there is nothing wrong in confiding in God... that's what he's here for! :-) (it seems like you were feeling bad about doing that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl. :) I guess I feel guilty because I was thinking about being in the wrong myself and how it's not fair to carry on feeling like I should be forgiven without being more forgiving myself. I felt guilty that all i could do was pray since I let to much time pass by, which is why I am not going to let any awkward silences pass me by anymore. Thanks for your comment girl, it really makes me happy that i could share this blog with someone. :)

    ReplyDelete